Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby boy Armstrong

Baby's gender: boy
Last name: Armstrong
Heritage: american
I want a modern/stylish name that's not too popular
Other children's names: Malayna & Myleigh

I would like to stay away from caden, jaden, hayden, aiden sounding names

Our first question- wondering if you want to stick with an M name or not? Until then here are some modern boys names that go with Malayna and Mylegh include:
Miles
Milo
Mason
Landon
Logan
Chase
Cole
Colton
Max
Hudson
Lincoln
Grayson
Camden
Kai
Griffin
Easton
Cade

Let us know if any of those are along your lines and we'll go from there.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks! I don't want to stick with an M name... we were only going to stick with m's if the baby was a girl :) I like Hudson and Landon but Landon is too common for me.